Saturday, February 19, 2011

Rhino rebuild

Back in December (in this post) I started to do some work on an abused Rhino I picked up cheaply on Ebay. Well, it's now pretty much finished, and I'm happy with the way it's looking.


Grey parts are from the spares box, white are plastic card, tan bits are from the original Rhino kit. I'm particularly pleased that the old hatch fitted the new hull as a bolter turret. I just need to think about how to add the hinges to the side doors and I'm about there.

In other news - my Bolter and Chainsword painting challenge is finished - grey hunters, rhino and dreadnought...

2 comments:

keith said...

I like the Rhino a lot, I will be doing the same thing shortly starting from a classic Rhino. Yours has provided some much needed inspiration!

Your painting challenge turned out great! Keep up the good work.

Hudson said...

Love that retro'd Rhino!