Friday, April 12, 2013

40k burnout

I’ve played 40k for years, but I have to say, I’m feeling a bit flat on it at the moment. Games are still fun, but the game/support/development structure has got to me.

I used to buy every codex and every WD as they came out. Now – well, I haven’t got the Daemons, Chaos Marines or Tau codexes. I didn’t renew my WD sub at the end of last year, and I didn’t bother to pick up issue 400 at the weekend.

I still like (most of) the figures, I’m happy with the rules, I like the availability of opponents; I just can’t be bothered to stay on the conveyer belt.

However, I still have loads of boxes of stuff that needs building and painting; I reckon there's a 2000 point Space Marine army on sprues in the loft; there's certainly another 1000 points of Space Wolves and about the same of Imperial Guard to paint. And that's without thinking about 1500 points of bikes and the best part of a Battle Company of Dark Angel infantry that's sitting up there. Oh, and a Forgeworld stockpile of a Contemptor, some jetbikes, an assault squad...

What to do, what to do...

4 comments:

Judge Dredd said...

Take a month off from 40k. By that I mean don't build, paint of play but still be active within the community - online and at your LGS. This is what I did when I hit my drought of 40K gaming and it helped me get through 6 months of - why the heck did I do this again?

saipavanisam said...


zapya
zapya app
zapya apk
zapya download
We were considering ways to email the file or uploading the file to Dropbox so that it could be downloaded again on the phone.

johntapper said...

xender
xender app
xender apk
xender downloading
xender install

This is what I did when I hit my drought of 40K gaming and it helped me get through 6 months.

alekhya sweetie said...

gbwhatsapp
gbwhatsapp apk
gbwhatsapp download
gbwhatsapp for android
gbwhatsapp for ios
gbwhatsapp iphone
check website and comment your reviews.